Saturday, October 25, 2014

Writing Dawdling and Changing Gears


   Ok so I do have to admit, I have been working on my current project (The Bitch). No I'm not sure if that is the final title but its what I am going with for now.
My intention was to focus on that story and get it down on paper. I worked on it for two hours, got two of the chapters tightened up and felt Ezareal's story calling to me. I know I'm weak but his story really wants to be told so I switched manuscripts and spent the rest of the night working on Ez's story. "The Damned" For book 3 in "The Daughters of Lilith Series".
    How could I not be tempted by a story of a tall dark and dangerous immortal trapped in hell for a millennium. So the race is on, to see which one gets finished first. There both good stories, and the idea's are percolating like crazy. How could I not be excited. I hope you will look for Racheal Awakened on Amazon, and  Morrigan's tale Morrigan Blade of Grace has a tentative release day of January. So I will leave you with a quote from Ezareal, "Chivalry is not dead, he has just been overlooked."

Cover Art provided by phatpuppy creations
"The Damned" Ezareal's story coming in summer of 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Reviews