Thursday, October 16, 2014

Goings On....

 
   Book two in the daughters of Lilith series is in its first round of editing. Next it actually will go to my editor. Taking a few days to start working on a new project I am excited about. The Bitch, a contemporary murder mystery, with minor flavors of the paranormal. I can tell you how excited I am about this new project.
     It was a toss up if I should start book three in the Daughters of Lilith Series "The Damned" Ezareal's story. I know its daughters of Lilith, "Hey wait and see if you can figure out the connections." You won't be disappointed. Oddly enough I already have the artwork for the cover of  "The Damned" Check it out and let me know what you think.
     "Racheal Awakened" will be available in Smithville at Days of Olde this Friday. We are still working on setting a date for the book signing and will have lots of goodies for you. I hope you will come out and join me in celebrating this milestone.
   
the New Cover for "The Damned"
Book Three in the Daughters of Lilith Series.
Perfect. Artwork provided by Phatpuppy Creations.

Dont miss out on Racheal Awakened Available on Amazon now and through Createspace. If you are interested in carrying this book in your location please message me through my facebook page or google.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Reviews