Friday, August 15, 2014

What if the Stories of Lilith Weren't True?

What if the stories about Lilith weren't True?


     Self-publishing is never simple. Its about hurrying up and waiting for things to come together. So after all the stops and start along the way, Racheal is almost ready for readers to get their hands on it, either through Amazon's Kindle or Create Space.
   
      I would be lying if I didn't admit I am excited to share this adventure with you. As I writer, I've often found myself asking "What if?"  We all need that small escape, and today with the internet its become more important. Everything happens so quickly we have constant information flashing at us, from the television, the web, and even our phones.
     If you like Racheal Awakened please comment on Amazon, no spoilers though. A book isn't any fun to read if you give it all away. So please don't. Writing has always been a love, or compulsion for me. It's a part of who I am, and what I truly love about literature. It may seem odd, to finally begin sharing my stories at this point in my life, but the truth is each of us has to be ready to take that step. For myself, it was baby steps starting with college, then blogging and writing articles for the Viking News.
     I want to thank those who have followed my blogs during my journey over the past couple of years. We've had over 20,000 hits, it may not be CNN or a sports blog but I can live with it. Thank you for your likes and questions. If you want to keep up on what is going on please sign up for my email list. There is a section for comments, and I will write back.
     So fingers crossed, Racheal should be available for purchase within the next two weeks. Amen. Thank you to Marie Southhard Ospina for being my model for the cover of the book, and to  Nicola Grimshaw-Mitchell LSWPP of My Boudoir Studios www.myboudoir.co.uk/ for producing the beautiful images for the book jacket. Your work is fabulous it makes me wish I lived in the UK.
     Since I am thanking people I want to thank Taheem you are my right hand man and friend. Thank you for brainstorming with me and making sure I didn't go too far off the deep end in my writing. Books are like our children we want people to love them too your critiques were diplomatic and spot on.
      Please be patient and check back as I will post the link as soon as the book is available for purchase both here and on Facebook.

     One final time here is the link for those who haven't yet read the preview for Racheal Awakened Daughters of Lilith. Enjoy! 

1 comment:

Book Reviews